Wednesday, July 17, 2013

what up

i literally have 17 minutes left on the computer because we went with the DL's to a castle today which was reallllly cool but after we walked around for an hour trying to find an internet cafe and soooo i have NO time. FML. but i'll scribble out what I can and hopefully I'll be able to write more next P-day but I dont know cause we might have a BBQ in Peniche :)

Well first mom, did you ever pick up my package from Post mart? and second I sent a package today with madis shoes i accidentally packed in the MTC and letters for all my july birthday girls! 

Sunday our new convert, Alberto, received the Holy Ghost and the Aaronic priesthood! he was SO happy he started crying during the blessing, it was soo cute! and we have another baptism marked for next Sunday! Our DLs gave us "facas" about not doing the convite suave on our first contact or lesson, so we did that this week convite suaved Joao in the first lesson and marked him for baptism on next Sunday! ahh i can't even describe the miracles we see everyday! i love being a missionary!

Also I learned I have to stop getting visibly excited when I hear good music.. This week a car drove by blasting "Charlie" by my fav Red Hot Chili Peppers! Oh you know I made a scene... Sister Blanco just started singing hymns over the other music. ughhh i was not a happy camper. 

Oh and we played fooseball against the elders..... I need Nate Patch. Sister Blanco is killin my winning streak! I'm pretty sure we lost every game. 

And everyone thinks I'm Brazilian.... So I guess my Portuguese is pretty good. Everyone probably just thinks Im a brat and doesnt want to talk to them since I dont say too much.

Also if I have to kiss one more cheek..... You know the little kisses on both cheeks greeting... I HATE IT. My cheeks are honestly gonna start breaking out  if I do it again. We seriously have to do it like 60 times a day.. Epa!

Well I love and miss you all! ate proxima semana tchao!

xoxo, Sister Dumas

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your up to date post. And I love reading it.

    Keep it up and God Bless!

    family care foundation (fcf)

    ReplyDelete