Monday, October 7, 2013

fogoo

I literally have NO time to write today...... but it's fine cuae i have no great stories this week.. it was a  r o u g h week. literally everyone decided to drop us like it's hot and i have NO idea what happened......... but gotta keep pushin on. but one good thing: I made it on Presidentes letter this week on the stories of success :) <--- you all know I love all the credit I can get!

This week I got to go to Lisbon to do my Visa papers and I got to have a sleepover with Sister Hancock and spend the wholeeee day with Elder Zaccaria and Scott it was so great and it was exactly what i needed! but we were all sitting in the office and all I hear is elder scott go: "ugh I'm so sick of this..." and i look down to see this HUGE ace package! ahh i was amped.. reeses sticks mmmm... and all those cute clothes! i was so pumped because I am so sick of my clothes right now. and it started raining this week so the boots got here just in time! entao obrigado maezinha! love you dennis!

Line of the week:
-"Irma, yeah just dont be sad.. eat ice cream!"
-Elder.... we dont have any ice cream.........
-"Eat fruit! that's what I always do. how do you think I got this body of gold? Well you wouldn't know cause your a missionary and you shouldn't be looking, but I do."-Elder Bluemel.

hahaha yup..... you can expect every line of the week to come from him this transfer cause he is just too funny. He is literally exactly like Cheney Doane. same glasses and everything! speaking of which who has Cheney's email? kaylee cannon? send it to me stat! 

peace n blessins', paz e bençaos
x o x o
Sister Dumas 

No comments:

Post a Comment