Sunday, January 26, 2014

Uhhhhhh




sooo I think I really out-did myself with the 13 top 13's of 2013...

and none of my emails will compare to that from here on out. 
..sorryboutit
This week was uneventful.. well actually we met SO MANY ELECTS..... every. single. one. living outside of our area.... if I give the ZL's one more reference I might cry. Monday morning I was studying in PMG and trying to think of how i could be more of a blessing and not a burden to the elders..... after the 8th elect family reference by wednesday.... i think I've done enough. Then towards the end of the week we both got sick and took a couple naps here and there. tried to go out and work... walking on flat ground, every 5 feet had to take breaks to catch our poor little breath and decided to cut our losses and turned around to go back home. 

Also can everyone stop with the weddings... my fave member Inês... I've been tryna to get her on board to go to BYU or better yet USU... yeah no. yesterday in church she surprised us with an engagement ring! and asked when I'd be home to see if i could come to the wedding.. when I responded with a November she gave me an.. oooohhh..... 
literally can't one person wait 10 more months!

Stefan's progression of the week: Stefan asked why my parents hadn't accepted his friend request on my facebook yet and then he was like "ohhh i think i know why" and proceeded to show me his facebook cover photo was just a picture of a crap ton of alcohol and liquor... so we changed that and now it's a picture of his favorite temple :) Salt Lake claro.

line of the week:
"I'll never forget the nervous fart that snuck out when I got the call to be District Leader...."-My socially awkward DL Elder Clement.

More crap my ZL's say to me:
"No sister, this is a good apple. and I know good apples. my mom used to buy them genetically enhanced." -Elder Morse. 

Well.... that's it, that's all she's got. 
love you guys, keep killin' it. write yo sista out hurr
love, sista D 


No comments:

Post a Comment